Monday, January 2, 2012

I Bought New Shoes!

Buying shoes for me is really difficult since I wear a Men's Size 16. One has to shop at the Big and Tall shops, and the pickings are indeed slim. All the sexy nice shoes are reserved for sizes 8-12. Excuse me! Excuse me! Real men have bigger feet than that sometimes, and not everyone wants to adorn shoes that NBA stars wear 24/7.

I did find these hot Nike Xilla shoes in blue. I think they are the coolest shoes I have ever seen, except the Nike Back To The Future shoes, but I wasn't paying $5,000 for those anyway. Besides, the biggest size they made in those were 13! Shame on you, Nike!

Aren't they sexy?

I also ordered these for when I go on more socially respectable excursions.


These are some off brand I've never heard of called Steve Madden. I really wanted the Kenneth Kole shoes that are very similar to this, except they were out of stock today. They had them just a week ago in size 16! Ugh! This is why I hate shopping. It's so frustrating.

Anyway? What do you think? I hope I look more dapper and suave!

No comments:

Post a Comment