Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Lovely Mailbox Garden - Before And After


This morning when I awoke, I knew I wanted to accomplish something outstanding and colorful - not unlike myself. So after I got home from Auburn, I went to The Home Depot (where I live these days), and I picked out some nice garden edging, which was only $.99 a piece. I then decided to plant some lovely marigolds with alternating colors. When I get around to it, daylilies are going in next, along with a nice lantern solar LED light.

The mailbox had not had a garden in 6 or more years, and it hadn't had a garden that was kept up in about 12 years, so it was time to finally get off my ass and do it. It took me about an hour and cost me less than $30.

So what can you do around your home that will take a few hours and cost below $50? I challenge you to find something and do it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment