Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mobley Road Has Washed Out.

It has come to light that the bridge on Mobley Road near my house has indeed collapsed.

The night before last, North Columbus received about 5 inches of rain in some parts in a 2 hour period, according to my rain gauge. The creek that is a branch of the Chattahoochee River that runs through Green Island, Brookstone, and out towards Double Churches Road obviously had too much water flowing through it, which damages the large concrete culvert that runs under the bridge, which caused the bridge and asphalt to collapse.

 This has greatly inconvenienced me since I live in this socially acceptable area. I walk down Mobley Road when I go on my walks. I have to detour through socially less fortunate areas just to get downtown. How very dare they.
 They better fix this problem fast and do it right.

image sources: [Ledger-Enquirer, WTVM, yours truly]




No comments:

Post a Comment