Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Charleston, South Carolina.

I absolutely adore Charleston, South Carolina. I have been 4 times, and each time I stay, I love it even more.

The Francis Marion Hotel was absolutely everything I hoped it would be. Classic Southern Luxury.




The food was also amazing. The first night we ate at Hyman's Seafood. And did I mention they have Barbra hanging all over the wall? Apparently, she has eaten there a few times.


And of course I ate at the table Neil Diamond ate at.


Now, what I love about Charleston most is the architecture. There are beautiful streets, mansions and houses. Ahhhh, so serene and calm.









This last house is Boone Hall Plantation on Mt. Pleasant Island. It's a beautiful plantation, which surprisingly is still in operation today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment