Sunday, July 31, 2011

Continuing With My Bathroom Remodel.

Yes, this remodel has been an ongoing process for 6 years. I tore out the shower and redid the wallpaper summer of 2005, and I kinda got lazy and didn't finish.

The plan was that we were going to rip out the bathroom counter as well, but that never exactly happened.

So what we now have is a luxurious modern-esque shower with a dated bathroom cabinet and knobs.



So I ordered new knobs today and can't wait to install them!


They are going to look like this!

Here is another view of the shower doors and shower behind the glass.

Now, I would like to update the sink faucet. I've always thought it was way too low. Speaking of low, I'd like to raise the entire counter since I'm 6'7", but that would really cost too much money. But I would at least like a faucet that a glass could fit under. 

A little at a time, Andrew. A little at a time. Of course, if I keep renovating, I'll never move out. I'll just have to put my parents in a home and keep the house all to myself. Mwuuaaahahhahaha.

1 comment:

  1. You take long time to complete this project but it is very hard to complete this work own.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete