Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Big N' Tasty from McDonald's Is No Longer Available.

My mother wanted a Big N' Tasty burger from McDonald's for lunch, so off to the McDonald's located on Bradley Park Drive I went!

The man behind the microphone acted like I was an idiot when I ordered, but he told me it was recently discontinued. I got home and researched, and I only saw one site that actually talked about the burger being discontinued to make room for oatmeal on the menu.

But apparently it's still available at lots of other McDonald's and Wikipedia and the McDonald's website lists it as currently being sold. So I'm guessing it's a gradual phase out for different markets until it's nationally phased out?

It makes me feel rather old since I remember when the Big N' Tasty came out, and I remember being told that the Bradley Park McDonald's location was one of the few test markets for it.
[image source]: McDonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment